Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
NO-BAKE KRISPIE REESE’S COOKIES
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup light corn cyrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
- 5 regular sized Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Line your baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside. In a large glass bowl, combine your corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter.
- Cook on high heat for 2 minutes. Then cook for 30 seconds until your mixture is evenly combined.
- Pour your peanut butter mixture over your Rice Krispies…
- Mix until well blended and try to keep yourself from licking the bow
- Mix in your chocolate chips quickly while the mixture is still hot. Stir until fully combined….
- Let that cool just a couple of minutes. Chop up your Reese’s Candy Bars into chunks. Add them to your mixture and combine…
- Scoop out balls using a heaping Tablespoon…
- Place the balls onto your wax paper…
- Let them set about 15 minutes…