You can make this delicious no dough pizza with my easy to follow recipe. These step-by-step directions deliver pizza yumminess every time. No Dough Pizza Co – – Rated 2.3 based on 39 Reviews “Bought the Vegan Margherita last week, never will again. Worst £4 spent ever. Spotted it in Sainsbu…” No Dough Pizza Co believe they can make gluten free vegan cauliflower base pizzas you can just buy chilled and pop in the oven. Crazy right?
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1-8 oz. full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings – pepperoni, ham, sausage, mushrooms, peppers or any toppings of your choice
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined.
- Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings.
- Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Let cool about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!