No Flour Monster Cookie Bars are loaded with oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and m&m’s! Plus, they have no flour in them and they bake in a cookie sheet so they’re perfect for a crowd. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper, silpat liner, or spraying with cooking spray.No flour monster cookie bars are the perfect back-to-school snack! They freeze really well and who can resist these bars loaded with oatmeal, peanut butter, …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-2 cups mini m&m’s
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper, silpat liner, or spraying with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, or bowl of stand mixer with the paddle attachment, combine butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and peanut butter. Mix until fluffy and pale in color. About 1-2 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Add in the oats and baking soda. Mix until combined.
- Add in the m&m’s and chocolate chips (reserve some for top of bars if wanted). Stir together with a wooden spoon or spatula until combined.
- Dump dough onto the cookie sheet and spread out. This will take several minutes, but it can be done. Sprinkle the reserved m&m’s and chocolate chips on top (if wanted). Press down slightly into dough.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes. The edges will be lightly browned and the middle will still look pale and underdone, but it will finish baking as it cools. Let cool for at least an hour so the bars can firm up and come together. You do not want to over-bake these!
- Use a pizza cutter to cut these. Makes it so easy.
- To make spreading the dough in the cookie sheet easier; spray hands with cooking spray and press out, use a spatula to spread, or use the butter wrapper to spread it out in the cookie sheet.
- The bag (about 10 oz) of mini m&m’s comes with about 1 1/2 cups of m&m’s inside of it. I just use the whole bag. It’s less than the 2 cups called for. So, use 1-2 cups of the m&m’s. Whatever you prefer.
- These need to cool for an hour so they can set and come together. You can eat them warm and gooey, but to make cutting easy and so they’ll hold up, let them cool completely. When they come out of the oven they will look gooey but I promise they will come together as they cool.