No Guilt Cream Cheese Frosting | So creamy and delicious! We used chocolate pudding and then applied it to our favorite chocolate cake…couldn’t have been …
I was looking for a way to make a cream cheese frosting without all that powder sugar and came up with this. it’s light and creamy and guilt free if you want it to be. it doesn’t matter if you use fat-free cream cheese or sugar-free pudding mixes. any flavor, so you can change it to go with different things. and when I told my mom she demanded a copy, she is even going to send it to weight watchers and save it for the Diabetic cookbook. so I guess I did a good thing. this time giggle
- 8 oz cream cheese, can use fat-free
- 3 oz box of any flavor or sugar-free instant pudding
- 1 Tbsp vanilla or any flavor extract
- 1 C milk
- whip the cream cheese till smooth.
- add the vanilla or extract of your choice, this will give the cream cheese a little more creamy texture. example: I made mine for a lemon cake so I used lemon juice.
- in a small bowl combine the milk and pudding till well mixed. slowly pour into the cream cheese while mixing on low. mix till well combined, this will be in a pourable form frosting, frost your item, and refrigerate
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour to give the frosting time to set up. then enjoy this creamy gilt free frosting.