We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. … I’ll be honest I always eat a spoonful or two of cookie dough when I’m making… Enjoy this delicious cookie dough without the worry of eating raw eggs. …. a major pregnancy craving but I didn’t want to go through the whole process …
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine butter, brown sugar and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir constantly until butter is melted and brown sugar is totally dissolved.
- Take off heat and stir in vanilla extract. Then let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl or mixer, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. About 3 minutes.
- Once the butter mixture has reached room temperature, reduce the speed of mixer gradually beat it into cream cheese. Mix for 2 minutes.
- Fold in all chocolate chips and transfer cookie dough dip to a serving bowl.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container and refrigerate until serving.