You won’t be able to stop eating this decadent and delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie! This recipe is at the top of my favorite pies list right … I do call this pie a no-bake pie as you can bake the crust but you don’t have to, and the entire peanut butter pie filling is no bake.Creamy and rich No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe, ready in 10 minutes! Only requires a handful of ingredients to make this crowd-pleasing … This easy, creamy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe is the perfect treat for any peanut butter lover! Made with a graham cracker crust, cool whip … this easy no bake pie recipe is all peanut butter with a no bake crust! It’s so creamy and everyone loves it!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER’S White Chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 large banana, thinly sliced
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.