The title of this recipe is so fitting! This is the best banana pudding I’ve ever had! Ever! This comes from Paula Deen’s The Lady and Sons Just …
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
- 1 14-ounce can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 5-ounce box instant French vanilla pudding
- 6-8 bananas, sliced
- 2 bags butter cookies, any design or shape you like, preferably rectangle shaped
- Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.