Okay. I confess. Again. I may have committed the ultimate sin. Because if making a jumbo sized chocolate chip cookie is not enough….I decided to stuff it — with Nutella.
This buttery and gooey on the inside – crispy and set on the outside – Nutella stuffed magical pie of-a-chocolate-chip-cookie had all of us weak at the knees begging for more, desperately scraping each and every crumb directly outta the pan like we’d been starving for weeks.
- ½ cup light butter (or your spread of choice), softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup natural sweetener (or your sugar of choice: white, coconut, raw, castor, etc)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour (light spelled)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark/semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup Nutella, melted
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.