Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup light raisins
- Break eggs into a 2-quart buttered casserole; beat slightly with a fork.
- Add milk, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Blend well.
- Stir in rice and raisins.
- Set casserole in pan of water.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring once after 1/2 hour of baking.