Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 16 oz uncooked elbow macaroni or 2 cups
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 can(s) evaporated milk
- 4 extra large eggs, beaten well
- 1 – 8 oz fresh shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 – 8 oz fresh shredded sharp cheddar
- 1- 8 oz fresh shredded Colby cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350. Shred cheeses and mix together.
2. Spray a 1 1/2 – 2-quart shallow casserole dish with cooking spray. Cook pasta to al dente, drain and place back into the pan. While hot, stir in butter until melted. Stir in 3/4 of the cheese, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour into prepared dish. Beat eggs well and whisk with the milk. Pour this mixture over the pasta, it should be almost covering pasta.
4. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and cooked in the center. Serve hot! Might need more salt as well.