Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce is gives over extraordinary compared to other pasta sauces out there. This copycat formula is just 5 stages to make, and it tastes much the same as Olive Garden’s flavorful unique formula. It’s rich, messy, and too simple to make directly from the solace of home.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 6 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 16 oz package fettuccine
- fresh parsley finely chopped
- Cook pasta per package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add butter and let it melt. Add minced garlic and garlic powder. Whisk together to combine.
- Sprinkle the flour over the butter and garlic mixture. Whisk together and then slowly add the heavy cream and milk while whisking. Let sauce begin to boil and then reduce heat to low and allow it to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese and whisk together.
- Add the cooked and drained fettuccine. Use tongs to toss the pasta in the sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Calories: 525kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 151mg | Sodium: 615mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1474IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 320mg | Iron: 1mg