This easy, delicious teriyaki salmon meal is SO good, made all on one sheet … Remove veggies from oven, toss, and move them over slightly to … Teriyaki salmon fillets with pineapple and vegetables roasted together on a sheet pan for a quick and easy meal.
Easy and healthy one pan baked teriyaki salmon and vegetables is a quick 30 minute meal with hearty vegetables and a tasty homemade teriyaki sauce.
- 1 large salmon fillet (or 4 6-ounce salmon fillets)
- 2 bell peppers (red or green), chopped (see note)
- ½ white or red onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped or sliced carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1½ cups of your favorite teriyaki sauce OR use my favorite recipe below
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.