Creamy one pan tuscan garlic chicken tortellini has incredible flavor and comes together in just 30 minutes!
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken thighs OR 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to even thickness
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves (or ½ cup frozen and thawed)
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes (see note)
- ½ cup chicken broth (I used low sodium)
- ½ cup heavy cream or other milk (see note)
- 8 ounces tortellini (use your favorite, I used three cheese tortellini)
- salt and pepper to taste
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.