One-Pot Cabbage Casserole – An easier version than cabbage rolls…skip all the work and make it in one pot!One pan is all you’ll need for this hearty supper! It’s packed with everything you would find in your favorite cabbage roll recipe: savory meat, rice, crisp-tender …- This Keto One Pan Cabbage Casserole is a low carb, easy dinner ready in 30 minutes! The perfect easy keto dinner! Under 9 net carbs per …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- Salt and pepper or creole seasoning
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 3 large handfuls of roughly chopped cabbage
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 cups of water (I just use the tomato sauce can twice)
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used Colby Jack)
- Season and brown ground beef and onions. Drain off grease.
- Once onions are clear, add rice, cabbage, tomato sauce, 2 cups of water (or use tomato sauce cans) and diced tomatoes. Stir.
- Let it come to a boil and then reduce heat to medium low and cover to simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes or until rice is done and cabbage is soft. Do not lift lid before 20 minutes to make sure rice cooks well.
- Once cooked, top with cheese and cover with lid to melt a few minutes.
- You can use a can of Rotel instead of diced tomatoes if you prefer spicy food.