This Ooey Gooey Mac and Cheese blends cooked pasta with three types of cheese for a quick and easy side dish with chicken, beef, or pork. What we’ve got here is a stovetop mac and cheese recipe that’s only about 10 percent more cumbersome to make than the blue box (the only …Macaroni and cheese is a favorite comfort food of many, served as both a main dish and a side. Just thinking of that ooey-gooey cheese makes …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 box elbow macaroni, 1lb
- 2 can(s) cheddar cheese soup (10.75 oz)
- 2 can(s) 12 oz each, evaporated milk
- 1 1/4 stick butter
- 1 tsp each of salt and pepper
- 2 c extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c pepperjack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta according to pasta directions just until done – You don’t want it mushy, because it will absorb a little of the cheesy liquid in the oven.
- Combine soup, evaporated milk, butter, salt, and pepper in a large microwaveable bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, leaving a small vent, and cook for 6-7 minutes until the butter is melted and the mixture is warm-to-hot throughout. (If making a half batch, 4 minutes in the microwave should do it).
- Add to cooked pasta.
- Add cheeses one at a time, stirring constantly until everything is melted and incorporated.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
FOR CROCK POT: Follow directions 1-5, leave your crock pot on low and cook for 4 hours.