Mini Cheesecakes with an Oreo crust! This lighter recipe is absolutely delicious and super easy to make. Only a few ingredients & whipped up in a matter of minutes. With less calories than a regular cheesecake + built-in portion control with the muffin tin…
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 2 8oz Packages light cream cheese, softened
- 1 5.3oz Container plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 CUP Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner.
- Place one Oreo cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- In a mixing bowl with beaters, blend together cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and sugar until thoroughly combined.
- Add in vanilla and mix.
- Add in eggs, one at a time until blended.
- Using cookie scooper or spoon, scoop cream cheese mixture into the muffin tin, over the Oreo in the bottom.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Pull out of the oven and place muffin tin on a cookie rack to cool.
- When cool, lightly take out of muffin tin and peel away the liner.