- 2 slices dried bread, crusts removed
- 1 Tbs. milk
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, break bread into small pieces. Moisten with milk.
- Add mayo, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, baking powder, Old Bay, salt, egg, and crabmeat.
- Mix lightly and shape into 4 patties. Refrigerate patties 30 minutes to help keep them stay formed when cooking.
- Fill your frying pan with about 1/4″ vegetable oil.
- Over medium-high heat, fry until golden-brown on both sides.
- I usually flip every 1 minute to avoid over frying.