This Oven-Barbecued Beef Brisket is so smokey and flavorful no one will ever guess it wasn’t cooked on the grill! Tender and juicy If you don’t have access to a smoker, try this oven-roasted barbecue brisket that tastes much like the real thing. Try adding a little liquid smoke … Brisket is cooked in a covered pan without water for 4 to 5 hours. It is then sliced, and returned to the pan with barbecue sauce for another hour.
- 1 (3 – 5 pound) brisket, fat trimmed to about ¼-inch thick
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 packed Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.