Yummy roasted cauliflower with onions and garlic. Oh my goodness is this a fantastic veggie dish. Sweet, garlicy, amazing! I usually roast … Clean Eating roasted cauliflower caramelized onions Clean Food Love … Add onion and garlic; sauté about 5-6 minutes or until nicely browned, … Bake at 500° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Add onions and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. … Place onion mixture and cauliflower in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 3/4 lbButter
- 3 cupSugar, granulated
- 1/2 lbCream cheese
- 6 largeEggs
- 3 cupCake flour, sifted
- 1/4 tspSalt
- 1 1/2 tspVanilla extract
- 1 tspAlmond extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter, sugar and cheese.
- Add salt, vanilla and almond extract, and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in flour, just enough to incorporate.
- Spoon into a greased tube pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool for 15-20 minutes, then invert cake onto a serving dish, and carefully remove the tube pan. If you wait too long, it will stick.