This will be the best chili you’ll ever make. Your belly will thank you. And, there is no need for beans since this All Meat and Veggie Paleo Chili recipe is so hearty you won’t even miss them, guaranteed…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) oil
- 1 1/2 cups onion, diced, about 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery, about 1 stalk
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and diced, about 4 medium carrots
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 cups zucchinis, diced, about 2-3 medium zucchinis
- 1 15-ounce can tomato puree or tomato sauce
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- In your seasoned skillet or 5-6 quart large cast iron pot, brown beef, and garlic.
- Cook over medium heat until beef is thoroughly cooked and browned. Drain off excess fat, set aside.
- Add oil, onions, celery, carrots, and seasonings to the skillet and cook until translucent over medium-high heat, about 5-7 minutes.
- Once onions are golden and veggies are midway cooked, add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes, making sure you stir everything well.
- Add cooked beef, tomato puree/sauce, and tomatoes into the pot and stir well.
- Bring everything to a boil, stirring frequently, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Check on the amazing mixture every so often and stir. Serve immediately.