This salad is basically hard boiled eggs, red onions, bacon, and a Paleo mayonnaise to bind it. It’s super college-friendly, cheap, and great for prep-ahead. I like making recipes like these on Sunday and then having them for easy meals all week…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 12 hard-boiled eggs (see above how to hard boil eggs)
- 6-7 pieces of bacon, crumbled
- 1 medium red onion, chopped into small pieces
- Nom Nom Paleo’s Mayo Recipe (see link in the post)
- Optional: raisins, grapes, sliced almonds
- Prepare all ingredients- cook the bacon, hard boil the eggs, chop the onion, and make the mayo.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, and add the mayo as a binder.
- Store in refrigerator, and serve it cold.