This recipe uses spiral-cut zucchini noodles. The easiest way to get those long, thin spirals is to use a spiralizer or a mandolin…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 lb. shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into noodles
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine (optional, leave out for AIP)
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, minced
- 2 tbsp. cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat some cooking fat in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp. Cook until pink and cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes, and remove from the pan.
- Pour the wine and lemon juice and scrape up the bottom of the pan. Bring to a boil and let simmer until significantly reduced.
- Add the zucchini and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan, season to taste, and give everything a nice stir.
- Serve, sprinkled with fresh chives.