This blood orange honey glazed salmon is made with a 3 ingredient glaze and it takes less than 30 minutes to make! It’s super flavorful and healthy…
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets patted dry with paper towels
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon, plus 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- When the oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon until deeply golden, about 6 minutes, then flip over and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium, then add 1 tablespoon butter, garlic, and lemon juice and zest and cook 2 minutes.
- Add lemon slices and chicken broth to skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer on low until reduced, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Return salmon back to skillet and simmer until salmon is cooked through 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter and stir to create the creamy sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.