These ham and egg breakfast cups have become a regular at our house since they are a change from our usual vegetable omelets and the kids like helping make them…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 12-24 pieces of nitrate free ham
- 12 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line each compartment of a regular muffin tin with 1 or 2 pieces of ham.
- Crack one egg into each compartment.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on how firm you like the yolks to be. If you prefer soft or runny yolks, cook 8-9 minutes.
- Top with green onions, feta, or other desired toppings and enjoy.