I bought this jar of chili garlic sauce a while back when I eyed it next to the Sriracha at the grocery store and thought it sounded a whole lot tastier…
Ingredients [ For 7 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in shrimp and set aside to marinate.
- Meanwhile, on a rimmed half sheet pan, toss onions and broccoli with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread out in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes.
- Pour shrimp and marinade over roasted vegetables and toss together.
- Spread out in a single layer and roast again until shrimp is pink and lightly toasted, 5 minutes. Serve immediately.