Cheaper than going out to a restaurant and just as good as chef made scallops! These crispy, pan seared and juicy Lemon Garlic Butter … Add the garlic and cook about one minute. Add a little bit of lemon juice and return scallops to the pan. Warm scallops for a minute turning several times to get them in the lemon butter. Sprinkle with parsley, salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately. These Lemon Garlic Scallops are pan seared in butter and served in a delicious lemon garlic sauce! 10 Minutes is all you need for these tender …Simply heat some oil or butter and add in scallops in a single layer, season with a pinch of Maldon sea salt flakes and black pepper, pan sear for 2-3 minutes, flip to the other side and do it again. Finish with a touch of lemon and you are good to go!
- 1 1/2 Pounds Scallops, side muscle removed
- 1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, divided
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 each Lemon , zested and juiced
- To Taste Kosher Salt
- To Taste Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley (Optional)
- 1/2 Pound Angel Hair Pasta (Optional), cooked
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.