Minced garlic is cooked in butter and tossed with orzo pasta, Parmesan cheese, and a little milk in this quick and easy side dish…
- 1 cup orzo pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook orzo in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic in melted butter until lightly browned about 5 minutes.
- Stir orzo into garlic mixture and mix in Parmesan cheese, milk, parsley, salt, and black pepper.