New favorite alert! These Party Roast Beef Sandwiches are AMAZING! I absolutely love every single thing about these sandwiches! I love a good roast beef sandwich and these roast beef sandwiches are THE BEST. The meat, melty cheese and the sweet and savory sauce on top – perfection!
The key to these sandwiches is using white American cheese. It melts perfectly. You just can’t get other cheeses to melt like American cheese. The sauce has a little kick from some creamy horseradish. SO good.
These are perfect for a party. They also reheat beautifully. We had these for lunch two days in a row. I wrapped the leftovers in foil and reheated them for a few minutes in the oven. Just as good as the first time we ate them. I LOVE these sandwiches. Make them for a quick lunch, dinner or tailgate! You won’t regret it!
- 1 (12-ct) package King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 3 Tbsp creamy horseradish sauce, divided
- 8 slices white American cheese
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Split each dinner roll. Spread a small amount of creamy horseradish sauce on the bottom of each roll.
- Make a sandwich of the roast beef and cheese and the dinner rolls.
- Arrange the sandwiches in a 9×13 pan.
- In a small saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, 1 Tbsp horseradish sauce,
- Worcestershire and poppy seeds. Bring to a boil and pour over sandwiches.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and crispy.