Coleslaw pasta salad is a delicious twist to traditional pasta salad. Loaded with texture, taste, and fabulous crunch. This is the perfect side dish for a summer bbq
- 1 pkg salad macaroni pasta (7 oz) aka ditalini pasta, not elbow macaroni
- 1cabbage head, shredded
- 1medium onion, finely chopped
- 2celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1medium cucumber, finely chopped
- 1green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1medium carrot, shredded
- 1 1/3 mayonnaise
- 1/3 sugar
- 1/4 apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta, drain, rinse and place in large bowl.
- Combine remaining salad ingredients and refrigerate.
- Blend all dressing ingredients and pour over the top of the salad.
- Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until ready to eat.