- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled
- 4 ounces angel hair, cook according to package
- 1 chopped zucchini
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1/3 cup prepared or homemade pesto sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- (I also added sliced mushrooms)
- Prepare pasta according to package.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to medium high skillet and cook shrimp until brown. Don’t stir too much or you won’t get a crust! Remove from pan.
- Cook pepper and zucchini in remaining olive oil until tender
- Toss all together in a bowl with pesto (I added cherry tomatoes at this point).