Need a surefire winner for the patriotic holidays? Here’s our American Berry No-Bake Cheesecake recipe. Try this no-bake cheesecake recipe for any holiday! Patriotic Mini-Cheesecakes are an easy mini cheesecake recipe topped with macerate strawberries & blueberries. They are the perfect red, white & blue recipe …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 pkg Philadelphia cream cheese, 8 oz each, softened
- 1 can(s) Eagle Brand condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1/3 c powdered sugar, sifted
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 c graham cracker crumbs, crushed very fine
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, melted
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, cinnamon, and sugar together. Pour melted butter over crumb mixture. Stir together until evenly mixed. Press into a 9″ springform pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
2. In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, condensed milk, sugar, and eggs. Mix in flour then add vanilla. Beat on med-high for a couple of minutes.
3. Pour into springform pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour. DO NOT use toothpick test for doneness. It is done when center looks set. Center will not be as puffed up as the sides.
5. Remove from oven and set on wire rack to cool completely. Once thoroughly cooled, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
6. For the whipped cream topping, in a chilled mixing bowl combine 2 c heavy whipping cream, 1/3-1/2 c (your preference) sifted powdered sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
7. Beat until stiff.
8. Top with homemade whipped cream and fruit of your choice.
9. Keep refrigerated… if it lasts that long.