The broccoli casserole recipe by Paula Deen is a hearty side dish loaded with cheesy goodness and everyone’s favorite, broccoli. Very EASY to make…
- 2 (10 ounces) packages frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condense cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, mayonnaise, cheese, soup, and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Place the mixture in pan.
- Top with crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over crackers.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.