This Cauliflower and Pea Salad with Cashews has a velvety texture and provides a salty crunch. Perfect for a picnic or side dish and fast and …In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower, peas, onion, and celery. Mix in bacon bits, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar cheese. Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, sweetener, vinegar, and seasoned salt in a separate bowl. Pour over the vegetables, and mix well.
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cashew nuts
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.