Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- Mix the peas, cauliflower, olives, and celery together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the ranch dressing, yogurt, and garlic powder together in a small bowl.
- Pour over pea mixture, and stir until ingredients are evenly coated.
- Sprinkle cashews on top just before serving.