Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
1 13×9 pan
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (21 ounces) can peach pie filling
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large mixer bowl.
- Blend at low speed till moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes and medium.
- Spread into a greased and floured 13×9 pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, sugar, flour and butter, in a bowl with a fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes until center springs back when touched.
- Serve slightly warm, with whipped cream.