Growing up, my mom used to make this recipe for us. I remember that I used to help her prepare the ingredients for this recipe because I wanted to know how to make it. I became a baker because of my mom, because of her love of making that inspires me to work hard and become one. These Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Bars are so delicious, thanks to its unique combination. The peaches burst with a fresh sweet taste, and the filling of the cheesecake is smooth and luscious, but they are divine together. Try this recipe for Peach Cobbler Cheesecake Bars, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Prep: 20mins | Cook: 40mins | Additional: 30 mins | Total: 1 hr 30 mins | Servings: 24 | Yield: 24 bars
- (1) serving cooking spray
For the Crust:
- (1) (8 oz) package refrigerated crescent roll dough (like Pillsbury®)
- ½ cup peach preserves
For the Filling:
- 12 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- (2) eaches eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp almond extract
- (3) large fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
For the Topping:
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup melted unsalted butter
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Separate crescent dough into (2) rectangles and place in the bottom of the prepared pan, forming the crust. Press dough to cover the bottom of the pan, sealing perforations. Spread peach preserves on top of the dough.
- Place Neufchatel cheese, sugar, eggs, and almond extract in a large bowl. Then beat using an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over preserve-covered dough. Place peach slices on top.
- Whisk flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a small bowl. Pour melted butter over the mixture and stir using a fork until you have coarse crumbs. Then sprinkle the crumb topping over peaches.
- Bake until golden and firm in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting into bars for 30 minutes. Serve warm or chilled.
Per Serving: 196.8 calories; fat 9.6g 15% DV; cholesterol 34.6mg 12% DV; sodium 161.2mg 6% DV; protein 3.4g 7% DV; carbohydrates 24.3g 8% DV.