This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it’s made with fresh or canned peaches, so enjoy it year-round…
- 1 can(s)(29-oz) sliced peaches, drained.
- 5 slice white bread (can use white or honey wheat bread)
- 1 1/2 sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1egg, beaten
- 1 stick margarine or butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place peaches in the baking dish (8×8, or larger) which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cut crust from bread and cut each slice into five strips.
- Place bread strips over peaches.
- Mix sugar, flour, egg, and margarine, blending well.
- Pour mixture over bread strips, making sure they are well covered.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.