Looking for a delicious little snack that will satisfy your peanut butter and chocolate cravings any time of day? These creamy peanut butter muffins, studded Add semi-sweet chocolate chips to peanut butter batter and sprinkle more of them on top to make these muffins extra delicious.These Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Muffins are full of chocolate chips, and have plenty of peanut butter flavor. They are simply delicious!
- 2 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter (you can use smooth, that’s fine)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.