I am one of those people who are not a huge fan of peanut butter, I mean I don’t hate it, it’s just that I prefer chocolate than peanut butter. But, this recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies is different, I just love it. I first had this when I visited my aunt, and I love visiting her because she resembles my mom. She’s very sweet and brilliant, and she is also a great pastry chef. My aunt was the one who had taken care of me when my mother passed away. There are several of my memories of her in the kitchen because we both enjoy the same pastries.
These peanut butter cup cookies are filled with sparkly sugar and nestled on top with a gooey peanut butter cup. Guaranteed to be the cookies with the thickest peanut butter you ever taste. These cookies have a soft cup base on peanut butter. The best thing is that you can easily double or triple the ingredients if you intend to serve this a large crowd. Try this recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Prep: 25 mins | Cook: 10mins | Additional: 1 hr | Total: 1 hr 35 mins | Serving: 40 | Yield: 40 cookies
- (1 ¾) cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- (1) egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp milk
- (40) eaches of unwrapped miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups
- Start by preheating the oven 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), add and sift the flour, salt, and baking soda, and then set aside.
- Add and cream the butter, sugar, peanut butter, and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, and milk. Add the flour mixture, mix well. Shape into 40 balls and put each into an ungreased mini muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Take it off from the oven and immediately press a mini peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and carefully remove from pan.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 11.3 mg cholesterol; 119.1 mg sodium; 2.4 g protein; 14.4 g carbohydrates.