Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- granulated sugar
- 3 dozen Hershey chocolate kisses
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix ½ cup sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, shortening, and egg thoroughly. Stir in flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Mold dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until edges are light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately press candy kisses firmly into each cookie, cool.