This Peanut Butter Sheet Cake is a moist sheet cake topped with a gooey peanut butter glaze. Peanut butter lovers, this is your dessert!
Cook time: 25 Min Prep time: 30 Min Serves: 10-12 people
1/2 c peanut butter
1 c water
2 stick butter or margarine
2 c all-purpose flour
2 c sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 c buttermilk
1 lb powdered sugar
1/4 c peanut butter
1/4 c melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 c coffee
1. Mix flour, sugar, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
2. Bring peanut butter, water, and butter to a rapid boil.
3. Pour over flour mixture and stir well.
4. Add eggs and buttermilk.
5. Mix well.
6. Pour batter into greased 1- X 15 sheet pan.
7. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
8. For Frosting; Mix melted butter and peanut butter together.
Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
9. Add vanilla and powdered sugar.
10. Add coffee a little at a time until it is the right thickness for frosting.
11. Spread frosting over baked cake.
12. I sprinkle with crushed nuts.