You are probably getting tired of hearing about all the recipes I’ve cooked at restaurants, but that’s what I did for years. I used to make this & put on the salad bar. This can be served as a main dish or a salad.
Prep time: 25 Min Serves: 4
- 2 c cauliflower; chopped
- 2 c broccoli; chopped
- 1/2 lb bacon; cut in bite-size pieces & cooked & drained
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes (split in half, lengthwise)
- 1/2 each – red, green bell peppers, chopped
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ranch dressing (very little)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
FOR CHICKEN BREASTS
- butter, melted
- dash(es) chicken seasoning
- dash(es) California style garlic salt with parsley
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.