- 1/3 cup favorite flavored dipping oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 (16 ounces) pkgs pre-made pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
- 1 (7 oz) pkg sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Separate pizza dough into small bite-sized pieces.
- In a bowl add your favorite flavored dipping oil. Toss dough pieces in dipping oil to lightly coat.
- Layer dough pieces in the bottom of bundt or fluted tube pan, next layer sliced pepperoni, shredded cheese and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Repeat layers again, and end with final layer of dough pieces.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 30-40 min
- Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the pan in one piece.
- Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings with optional marinara dipping sauce on the side.
- I usually layer until about 2/3 of the pan is full. Definitely plan for it to feed a hungry crowd.
- You can scale down the ingredients if you choose to feed a smaller crowd. You can serve it hot or room temperature