This simple one-pot pasta bake recipe incorporates all the flavours of a pepperoni pizza. Pepperoni pizza meets pasta bake. … Reminiscent of classic pepperoni pizza, this weeknight casserole is made with a mess of curly noodles in … Treat your family to cheesy pasta and pepperoni dinner baked using Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ tomato sauce.
- 3-4 cups cooked pasta (spiral or elbows are my fav)
- 1 1/2 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 8 oz pepperoni slices
- Parlsey, optional garnish
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.