Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 6 tbsps of unsalted butter.
- 16 ounces of miniature marshmallows, divided.
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal.
- Over medium heat, melt the butter in a large saucepan and add in the marshmallows except for 1 cup.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir constantly to melt the marshmallows.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the vanilla, the cereal and 1 cup of marshmallows and mix until well combined.
- In a 9 square baking dish lined with parchment paper pour the mixture and try to spread evenly.
- Allow setting for 1 hour and Voila!
- Simple, easy and yummy!
- The key to succeeding in making these treats is when you pour the mixture in the dish, you should press very gently with your fingertips to avoid hardening the treats.
- Give it a shot, you will love it.