The result is this recipe, which I firmly and un-humbly believe will deliver the greatest roast potatoes you’ve …
1 Tbs. Olive Oil
Seasonings of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 450*.
2. Clean however many potatoes you need to serve.
3. Chop the potatoes into chunks and place them in a big mixing bowl.
4. Add 1 Tbs. of olive oil and mix them up. You can adjust the amount of olive oil to the number of potatoes you use.
5. Add your seasonings and mix well. For this example, I used seasoned salt. This is a very basic and delicious choice. You can also use ranch powder, chili powder, pepper, garlic, the list goes on and on. Experiment!
6. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
7. Place the potatoes on the pan and spread them out so they will all get roasted evenly.
8. Bake the potatoes at 450* for 30 minutes.
9. Take them out of the oven and serve!
These really are one of my FAVORITE dishes to make! Especially dipped in ketchup. Enjoy