No-Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert is like a taste of summer! Cream cheese, pineapple, whipped topping, and graham crackers make an easy …
- 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs (2 sleeves)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups of powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz container Cool Whip
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained well
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Melt butter in the microwave and allow to cool. Combine the crumbs and butter and toss together until incorporated.
- Press 2 cups of the crumb mixture firmly into a 9×9 square pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and butter together until creamy.
- Turn the mixer down to low and add the powdered sugar one cup at a time until incorporated.
- Turn up and beat well for a minute or so.
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the drained pineapple and stir in with a rubber spatula.
- Spread the cream cheese and pineapple mixture over the crust.
- Fold the remaining pineapple into the Cool Whip and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining graham cracker crumb mixture on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight