This Pink Mudslide adds new strawberries in with the general mish-mash for a fruity interpretation of a frozen mixed drink exemplary. You can make this for your darling as a method of saying I love you on Valentine’s Day!
One of my #1 beverages is a White Russian so when I found the Mudslide drink – which is basically a White Russian with Bailey’s and frozen yogurt added in – I was in mixed drink paradise!
- 1 oz Kahlua or coffee liquor
- 1 oz vanilla or plain vodka
- 1 oz Bailey’s or Irish Cream liquor OR coffee cream
- 5 strawberries hulled
- 1 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Things You’ll Need
- Ice cream scoop
- Martini glasses
- Strawberry huller
- Place the strawberries and Irish cream (or coffee cream) in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into the bottom of your martini glass and rinse out the blender.
- Place the Kahlua, vodka and one scoop of ice cream in the blender and puree until it reaches the same smooth texture as the strawberry-cream mixture.
- Pour the vodka shake over the strawberry shake and top with an optional additional school of ice cream.
- Garnish with a strawberry and enjoy immediately.
Serving: 1cocktail | Calories: 411cal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 35.3mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Get Your E-book Now