This pistachio cake is made with real pistachios! It’s soft, fluffy, light and tastes unbelievable with silky cream cheese frosting. Make this layer …
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CAKE:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 Wesson oil
- 1 box instant pistachio pudding
- 1 milk or ginger ale (i use milk)
- 1 pecan, chopped fine
INGREDIENTS FOR THE ICING:
- 9 oz carton of cool whip
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 8 oz carton of sour cream
- 1/2 C milk
- 1 boxinstant pistachio pudding
- Mix all ingredients for cake well and pour into a greased 13×9-inch pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes in an oven preheated to 350 degrees. Let cool completely before icing.
- For the icing: Fold, do not beat, ingredients together in a bowl with a spatula. Ice cake.
- Place in refrigerator after icing.