This Popcorn cake is one of the most popular recipes on my site since 2009! Gooey, sweet and salty perfection! This, my friends, is what you …
- 1 gal popped corn, 16 cups
- 12 oz jar of roasted peanuts
- 11 oz bag of plain M&M’s
- 11 oz bag of peanut M&M’s
- 1 stick margarine or butter
- 1 large bag of marshmallows
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Mix popped corn, peanuts and M&M’s in a large bowl.
- Melt margarine and marshmallows, add vanilla. Pour over popcorn goodies and mix thoroughly.
- Pour and press into the well-buttered Bundt cake pan.
- Let harden in the pan for about 1 hour. Empty onto a cake platter. Pinch off and eat. (or cut with a very sharp knife.)